As we increase our rural mental health support in East Anglia, we have taken the difficult decision to scale back our work in Worcestershire.
Having worked closely with our supporters in the county to transition the support available, we confirm that counselling and mental health training will continue to be delivered in Worcestershire by RABI.
All funds previously raised for YANA in Worcestershire will continue to fund these services in the county under RABI.
As of 31st March, RABI will be the support provider, and YANA will no longer operate in Worcestershire.
What does this mean for those in Worcestershire?
- Continued support accessible at no cost for those in agriculture who are struggling.
- No personal data YANA holds will be shared with RABI.
- Any calls that are made to the YANA helpline will be taken and if appropriate, with the caller’s permission, we will arrange for a call from RABI to arrange counselling.
- You can contact RABI directly for support through their 24/7 helpline 0800 188 4444.
- Anyone that has expressed an interest in mental health training with YANA, will be notified by us, of forthcoming courses in Worcestershire, with details of how to book a place.
About RABI’s counselling & mental health services
RABI’s counselling service provides:
- Access to a professional counsellor
- No need for a clinical referral
- Support delivered by trained professionals who understand how tough farming can be
- Confidential support is available in-person , by telephone or video call
- Freely available to farming people
Whenever you are ready to talk, call RABI’s freephone 24/7 helpline – 0800 188 4444.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For anyone not yet ready to speak to someone in person, RABI’s Click & Chat online and text-based counselling service, Kooth, for young people aged 11 to 17, and Qwell, for those 18+, is available here.
For mental health training enquiries, email email@example.com
For those in East Anglia
YANA continues to: