As YANA builds its team and grows its work, new opportunities are arising.
We are looking for new Trustees to join our existing board who play an important role in shaping and directing the charity whilst overseeing its governance.
It is an exciting time to join YANA, having recently grown in two ways;
Firstly we extended our support into Cambridgeshire and Essex, now covering four counties, identifying as an East Anglian charity.
Secondly, growing our team of staff from one to three.
“Being a trustee is a great privilege and there is so much to gain personally and professionally from serving charities in this way.” Henry Kilvert, Chair of the board of YANA
It is our hope that new Trustees will bring energy and a passion for our work to the role. Read more about our work in our news items.
Applications are encouraged from all individuals as we seek to broaden the diversity of our trustees. You can find out more about the people behind YANA on our About YANA page.
- A commitment to the role and the work of YANA.
- Someone who will broaden the diversity of thinking on our board.
- A willingness to share your skills and proactively promote our work.
- A commitment to attending four board meetings per year, plus an annual half day strategy meeting. Additional calls on your time may be required on occasion: for example with your specific expertise you may be asked to provide some insight and support to the Charity Manager.
- Ideally you will be based in Cambridgeshire, Essex, or Suffolk and have an understanding of agriculture and/or mental health.
Please see the recruitment pack and role description below for full details.
Want to apply?
Apply by sending your CV and a cover letter (no more than 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Charity Jobs website here.
Should you wish to have an informal chat with our Chair, Henry Kilvert he can be contacted by email – email@example.com or telephone 07768 368 853.
You do not need previous governance experience – we are able to provide a full induction and training for the right person.
Trustee Recruitment Pack