All of YANA’s work is funded by generous donations and powered by the energy of people who want to help with mental health issues.
Our fundraisers are amazing. They bake, bat, cycle, draw, perform, play, do press-up’s, raffle, run, sing, swim, walk and more. Or simply shake a bucket for YANA.
If you want to arrange an event in support of YANA then get in touch and follow these steps:
- Contact us to be sent the YANA Fundraising Guidelines.
- Tell us what you want to do and we’ll supply a logo to include on your publicity and at the event.
- Ask us for copies of our leaflets, badges, suicide prevention cards to share.
- Send us the details, your poster or a photo or two and we can publicise your event in our YANA events calendar and on our YANA Twitter page.
- Use our page on Virgin Money Giving
The simplest way to donate to YANA is through Virgin Money Giving
You can also make a donation by cheque. If appropriate please complete the Gift Aid form to accompany your donation. Make the cheque payable to YANA and send it to:
We thank you for wanting to make a donation to YANA.
Your fundraising effort, donation and enthusiasm is much appreciated by YANA. You are helping to ensure that YANA continues to be here to help.
With the publicity and financial support generated by our fundraisers and supporters we have made great progress in reducing the stigma around talking about problems with mental health. If you have an idea you would like to feature in local or regional media then email us for help at email@example.com.
None of us need fear starting conversations about mental health. Everyone should have access to the help needed. Thank you for being part of providing support and signposting appropriate help.